- It’s a ‘G’ Thing: Two years later, Brad Berman, shows incredible progress while helping others in recovery – WPIX 11 New York
- Burke Rehabilitation Center Combines World-Class Rehabilitative Care and Cutting-Edge Research. Front Cover Hospital Newspaper. July- August 2015
- The Next List’s 15 minute profile Francesco Clark – Hosted by Dr. Sanjay Gupta – Aired on CNN – June 1, 2013
- Man vs. Machine – Robotic devices can improve stroke patients’ upper extremity mobility. Bullen, Danielle. Advance for Physical Therapy and Rehab Medicine Sept 16, 2013 Vo. 24 No. 7
- Burke Rehabilitation Center open house shows off cutting edge work featuring robotics – Front Cover The Journal News 9/13/12
- County Executive (Robert P. Asterino) Tours Burke Research Facility in White Plains February 8, 2012
- Edge of Discovery News Room Broadcasts – Aired on CNN March 27, 28 & 31, 2010 Robotic Therapy. Features medical breakthroughs in Neurological Recovery specifically Robotic Therapy conducted by Avrielle Rykman for adult stroke survivors & children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Miracles of Rehab – Robotics at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital – Westchester County Healthcare Newspaper Front Cover – December 2007
- Brain Attack: A Stroke Survival Guide – Apr 28, 2011: popular “Brain Attack” show created for network TV by National Stroke Association in partnership with NBC Universal and Al Roker Productions.